Tessellate.Co cares for quality products and that is the reason why we insist on using only materials that are durable and stands the test of time. That, in our opinion, makes a piece of jewellery collectable, and worth investing on.
Some information about the materials we use:
Sterling Silver (925)
- Shines the brightest out of all Precious Metals
- Can come into contact with water
- Oxidises over time but is easy to maintain with regular cleaning and polishing.
- Surface damage caused during normal wear can be easily repaired by jewellers.
- Much more affordable than other precious metals such as gold.
- Does not leave green stains/ marks fingers when worn.
14 / 18K Gold
- White gold / Rose gold / Yellow gold.
- Does not oxidise easily, maintains shine well.
- 14/18k gold is harder than 925 Silver, making it more durable.
- Platinum usually keeps its natural white colour for a lifetime, and does not fade or tarnish.
- Extremely durable and strong
- Hypoallergenic and ideal for those with sensitive skin.