For ORDER & DELIVERY, click HERE.
For RETURNS & EXCHANGES, click HERE
Where is your store & what are the operating hours?
We're located at #02-14 Wheelock Place, 501 Orchard Road, Singapore 238880. The nearest MRT is Orchard Station.
Operating hours are daily between 11.30am - 8pm. Do note that our staff breaks are usually between 2.30 - 4.30 pm. Alternatively, you may inform us at least a day before coming by to confirm your timing.
What payment methods do you accept?
For online orders, we accept debit/credit card payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayNow, GrabPay and Rely.
Rely is a Buy Now, Pay Later option that allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free payments, due every two weeks. Find out morehere.
Alternatively, Domestic (Singapore) customers may make payment via:
- PayNow to UEN 201827613R; or
- Bank Transfer: OCBC 712858687001
Please transfer the exact amount and email@example.com the product name, transaction information and picture of the receipt within 24hrs. Failure to do so will result in orders being cancelled with or without prior notice.
Should you meet with any difficulties with payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you ASAP.
What currencies do you accept?
All final purchases are charged in SGD and Your Bank / Our Third Party Provider (i.e. Paypal / 2Checkout) will determine the exact and final exchange rate that you will be charged.
However, you may change the default currency (SGD) by clicking on the upper right corner of our website to display prices in other currencies (i.e. USD, CAD, AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY) to get an estimate of the price you will be charged.
If your preferred currency is not available on the list, please use Currency Converter for a rough gauge of the current exchange rate.
Tessellate.Co will never compromise on the quality of our jewellery. We strive to create stunning pieces that you can wear and love for a long time to come. Our pieces do not rust easily or have severe discolouration over time, but to ensure that your Tessellate.Co pieces remain as timeless classics, some basic care will be required. Here are some tips to get you started.
Can I constantly wear my jewellery, even in the shower?
No problem with that! Our jewellery is designed for everyday use and will not easily tarnish even if it comes into contact with water or soap. In fact, wearing your jewelry regularly can reduce the rate of tarnishing as the oils on your skin naturally 'clean' the metal.*
However, try to prevent your jewellery from coming into direct contact with chemicals and even some perfumes, moisturisers and essential oils, as it might cause your jewellery to lose shine. Should your jewellery tarnish, you can still restore its shine by polishing it.
*There are some rare cases whereby a silver piece tarnishes quicker, and this is due to the pH level of each individual. For most people, silver is an easy to maintain material, but if you find that your silver piece tarnishes quickly, it might not be a material suitable for you.
My jewellery pieces are slightly tarnished. What do I do?
For 925 Silver
- Sterling Silver jewellery requires minimal care.
- It does not stain your fingers (i.e. leave green marks) when in contact with sweat
- In the case of oxidisation, you may use a polishing cloth to shine your jewellery, or clean it using warm water and soap.
For Rose/Yellow Gold Plated on 925 Silver
- Gold Plated jewellery gives a different colour than the usual Silver, and can make a jewellery shinier.
- However, Gold-plated jewellery will require care should you wish to retain its shine. Scratching of the jewellery/contact with liquids will cause the coating and gold plating to wear off, but with proper care, it can last up to 6 months.
- After the plating has faded, the natural look of silver will be restored and you can care for it as instructed above.
- To restore the rose / yellow plating, you may opt for repeating once every 6-12 months. We offer this service in store at $30.
- You may wish to keep certain gemstones such as Natural Turquoise and Opal away from water, as they may change the original colour of the gemstones. Opal will turn clear when put in water but will restore its colour when it's dry.
- Apart from jewellery polishing tips, here are some other tips to care for your jewellery.
How do I care for my jewellery to ensure longevity?
- Take your jewellery off if you're involved in any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it.
- Keep it well away from chemicals, such as chlorine. If it does come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately.
- Bathe and apply any lotions or perfumes before you put your jewellery on. Organic gemstones like opals are particularly vulnerable to acids, even perspiration.
- Make sure chains and necklaces are fastened when storing to avoid tangling.
- Store each jewellery piece separately, ideally in a soft-lined box or case, so that your favourite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another.
- When storing jewellery, please keep it away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.
Are my items covered under warranty?
All Tessellate.Co products are covered under 3-months warranty and include:
- Defects or breakage of item due to manufacturing process
- Incorrect item delivered
What is not covered under the warranty:
- General wear and tear, misuse and tarnishing
- Theft or loss (incidental or intentional)
*Warranty is offered in Singapore only.
*Warranty claims are only valid when made within the time period of 3 months from date of purchase.
*Please retain your receipt (online or physical) as the original proof of purchase is the warranty.
How can I contact you?
To contact us, you can email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +65 8751 2335 and we will get back to you within 48 hours, excluding public holidays & weekends.
What are your social media pages?
Tell me more about Tessellate.Co.
Tessellate is a Singapore-based jewellery label founded in 2014. The way we differentiate ourselves from other brands is by only using natural gemstones of the highest quality, as well as long-lasting 925 silver & gold in our jewellery. Tessellate is strongly guided by values of beauty in simplicity, sustainability & women empowerment. You can learn more about us here & by following us on our Instagram page @tessellate.co.
Tell me more about your partnership with Fior Di Loto.
Since the founding of the brand in 2014, Tessellate.Co has been rooted in the values of women empowerment. As a brand, we have been sponsoring the education of 3 girls in India by partnering with Fior Di Loto, a foundation that works towards making education possible for women & girls in India. We’re happy that our customers get to join us in our efforts on this cause while bringing home jewellery that they love. You may read more about our partnership here & here.
Tell me more about your efforts on sustainability.
We have made significant changes to our business on the sustainability front, such as pledging to achieve net-zero emissions & adopting the approach of slow fashion.
First, we offset the emissions of every order by purchasing equivalent carbon credits that go towards supporting climate action projects. Second, we are doing away with frequent product releases & are now focused on our classic pieces, which would be the mainstays of the brand. Even with capsule collections that are released every quarter, we produce in limited quantities to reduce potential wastage. Nevertheless, we are still a work in progress & are actively finding ways to improve. You may read more here.
Tell me more about your partnership with Terrapass.
We are partnering with Terrapass to offset the carbon emissions from our business. First, we measure the carbon emissions for each order. Then we proceed to purchase the equivalent amount of carbon credits from Terrapass. These credits go towards supporting certified climate action projects, such as methane capture projects that directly reduce greenhouse gases released in the atmosphere.
All images and intellectual property of Tessellate.Co are not to be replicated in any manner.